Joint post: Sister and Brother about life

Our Epic Cat
This is our cat 🐱. As you can see, he is very big. He is the cutest creature in the world. Did you know that under their black top fur they have brown fur? Cats are the most popular pets in the USA! For cats and dogs, chocolate is poison. They also can’t eat peanut butter.

 If reincarnation is real, we would want to be cats 🐱. We can’t wait till we get VR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be so epic 😎. Then we can play BeatSaber! It is so fun. My brother has played it but I have not. It sounds epic though. “It is, sister.” (Brother speaking).


Quarantine is very very very very very very boooooooooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑. Dear journal it is day 77 of quarantine still no mall. 100,000 people and more have died from coronavirus. I wish it would go away. We all do.


I can’t wait till summer. Then I can get VR. Then I can escape from the hellish reality of the world. I could become a cat and spend all day lying down without a care. Anyway back to our cat. He’s still in my room. It’s really hot down stairs so he went to my room. Goodbye for now.

Comments