My day

 Today I woke up and it was COLD. I closed my windows and turned on the heat. It got a lot better. A bit later my cat fell asleep on my brothers bean bag.


Day 2 today, I made an eggnog vanilla scented slime. It smells heavenly and I scented it with vanilla extract. I only used a tiny bit and you can still smell some glue but, whatever! I made it an eggnog slime because it was originally going to be a hot coco slime but the color was taking forever so I made it eggnog.


Today I woke up and I was soooo tired then, it finally sunk in. IT WAS OVER! (what I mean is thanksgiving break was over) sooo... ya and also me and my cat had a lovely sleep together.


Sunday February 

Today for Valentine’s Day my brother gave me a gummy bear shaped necklace. Here’s a photo.

It is also scented! It smells like vanilla coconut. It’s so cute and I like how the scent is in the plastic. So it doesn’t wash off in water.

Comments